Sunday, January 13, 2013

Crosses and Owls???

Hello my shopping addicts! It's me again I know I'm slackin. But hey at least I'm still here ready to give you more great awesome and great deals. Got some nice lookin goodies up for this wonderful post. First up Alterego released these awesome MESH tops. Comes in many other colors and other designs as well. Then we have these amazing pants from [AUX] available at the TDR Fusion event. Next we have my sexy lip gloss from Pink Acid those can be found at the Fi*Friday event! Next up we have this awesome eye make up from Little Pricks, I gotta tell you this store is awesome. Kind of strange but in a very awesome weird kind of way. That's why I love this store so much. Lastly I was on MP the other day just searching for some awesomely new rings. And OMG I found the most perfectly awesome wing rings. They are from a store called Remarkable Oblivion or RO. The detail on these wings are just....WOW. I have not taken them off since I bought them. I also found a cute clutch bag and more rings that I will blog more about them in my next post. So on that note I hope everyone had a good fun filled drama free weekend.

Enjoy and Shop On!








Skin - !Rehab - Summer - Dark Limited Edition!!! 

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes - Pink

Neck Tattoo - [Glue Ink] - Heart

Eyeliner - :Little Pricks: - Winged Eyes - black New!!!

Lip Gloss - ::Pink Acid:: - Diva Lip Gloss - Pink New @ Fi Friday!!

Nails - [S H O C K] - Skull and Stars Nails

Rings - RO - Duality - Black New!!!

Necklace - MG - Owl Jewelled - Silver

Gloves - [Glue Ink]  - Ree Gloves - floral black

Piercing - [ni.ju] - snake bites

Hair - AD - .b - ffwd - black

Top - Alterego - Sleeveless Top - Cross - Pink New!!!

Pants - [AUX] - Belted Flairs - black skull New @ TDR!



No comments:

Post a Comment