Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Newness @ Modish & PinkAcid

Happy Hump day everyone. Sorry I haven't been blogging much been trying to keep up with my school work. Anyways got some wicked skins from Modish the other day and I just fell in love with them. I Love the lips and the face is just upper cute. This skin is available at the Soho Sample Sale at NYC. Comes in 3 different skin colors crema, Cappucio and coffee.

Next up we have Pink Acids items avalible @ the Fi*Friday event. This way cute top and these amazing eye shadows are up for sale. Oh I had found the couple pose from a Event called Hard Alley 7 Sins Hunt. It's been over for quite awhile but I still wanted to share the pose with you from Rack poses and this pose is so Fing hot. I love how they got the hand placement perfectly on her ass. Thank you to the sexy gent for posing along with me. Rawr!!!

Enjoy and Shop On!!!!





Skin - ::Modish:: - Miana Skins - left to right - Crema, Coffee, Cappucio Soho Sample Sale @ NYC!!!

Eye shadow - ::PinkAcid:: - Runway Diva Eye makeup - Purple Fi*Friday Only!!!

Top - ::PinkAcid:: - Cali Tube Top - Egg Plant Fi*Friday Only!!!

Hair - [e] - Interrupt - White 05

Panties - [Glue Ink] - Lil Undies - black

Necklace - KOSH - The Angel Key Necklace

Tattoo - .:: Delusions ::. - Forever young

Rings - RO - Duality Rings - black

Couple Pose - Rack Poses - Bend Over


No comments:

Post a Comment