Friday, August 3, 2012

The Evil One!


Happy Friday Everyone! Only a few more hours and its the weekend. :D I got a nice but evil looking number for you all. I have been getting so many awesome items for the Voodoo Event you all are just gonna be blown away its crazy. Duck Nipple released these awesome dresses. It comes in 4 colors black, blue, pink and Purple. Each dress has such a pretty or dark design to it. And they are MESH!!!Ohh and SHOCK will be releasing these 4 awesome skin's. Each has it very own unique make up to the face. Each skin comes with  Pale and Charmed with the option for hb and teeth or no hb and no teeth. So many choices I know. I had been racking my brain trying to find the perfect hair to show off this skin's make up. I think I went thru my hair folder like 50 times. Thank god for the bf and telling me just to go and buy a new hair. And I instantly thought; Wasabi Pills and Aida hair. Jackpot baby. It flows perfect around the face with the perfect braid to the side and it has a HUD so you can change the color of the hair tie.

Couple new but oldies for you all. I found this cute dark lil store a LONG time ago called Little Pricks. I went nuts in that store I swear. I found this awesome clavical Piercing and this upper arm Piercing.

That date it getting closer and closer. So many awesome designers and so many items to talk about. I may never be done talking about this Voodoo event.

Enjoy and Shop On!







Skin - [S H O C K] - Dakota - Noire V4 (charmed) Voodoo Event!!!

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ - Aida Mesh hair - Night Shadow New!!!

Dress - Duck Nipple - FV Dress - Black Voodoo Event!!!

Rings - [EY:NO] - Crucifix Ring (silver)

Earring - [EY:NO] - Crucifix earring (silver)

Eyes - .ID. - Creature of the Night - v2/Blind

Wings - ::{Favole}:: - Divide Black

Clavicle Piercing - :Little Pricks: - Clavicle Piercing

Arm Piercing - :Little Pricks: - Bloody Upper Arm Rings Piercing (freebie)

Boots - Maitreya - Mesh jazz Boots - Black


No comments:

Post a Comment