Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pink Heaven!!!

Hello everyone! Busy busy week for everyone right? Some little good news; most of you know my RL and about my kids. Tomorrow my son start's 1st grade \o/ Along with my daughter getting her cast removed from her arm Woo!! So good but busy day for me Wednesday. Anyways on to the fashion right?

I was brave and went to the Pink Ribbon Fair and Vanity Fair that is going on now. At the PRF I picked up this super sparkly pink dress from *MonCheri*. It also comes with the option to wear garter's and stalking's. Along with these awesome awesome earring's for the Pink Ribbon Hunt. Remember to go to the MAIN store not the store on the PRF Sim. I was a dork and didnt read the NC correctly and spent 45 min's   in the tiny store looking for the item. :P

Another thing that I LOOOOVE is this hair Veronica from /Wasabi Pills/ at the Vintage Fair. It's so classy and perfect for any one that loves to play dress up and be that one person everyone is looking at when you walk in a room.

Another great Pink thing are my shoes from Nardcotix or NX. Love the bow in the back of the heel and the glitter shines on the shoe.

Enjoy and Shop On!







Skin - [Al Vulo] - Polly 2* Natural Cleavage hp - Caramel

Lip Stick - ::Pink Acid:: - Matte Lick Lips - Pink Love

Eyeshadow - [Mystic Canvass] - Liner-Dark Pink Shadow

Piercing - .:Ellabella:. - Kimbra

Tattoo - UtopiaH - Pink Garden of my body Tattoo

Earring's - *MonCheri* Pink Feather Earring Pink Ribbon Hunt Only!!!

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ - Veronica Mesh Hair - Night Shadow Vanity Fair Only!!!

Ring's - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly Ring - Pink

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes / colors/ Dark/ Pink

Dress - *MonCheri* - Sequin Chemise [Pink] Pink Ribbon Fair only!!!

Heels - NX-Nardcotix - Absinthe -Pink

Beauty Mark - ::Pink Acid:: - Marilyn Beauty Dot mark


No comments:

Post a Comment