Thursday, August 9, 2012

::Modish::

Good Evening my shopping freaks. I got handed a new skin from ::Modish:: for the Voodoo Event! Speaking of the Voodoo Event. They will not be opening at midnight instead they will be opening at 6:00 PM SLT tomorrow Aug. 10th. It's ok it gives you a chance to do research and find more great outfits to buy.

As I was saying about the Skin from Modish; I sooooo LOOOVE the lips on this skin it just scream's FUCK ME! This skin has teeth on the lips and I'm not really down with the whole teeth on lips but this skin with these teeth are PERFECT! Also this amazing wonderful Corset from 1 Hundred. It's sooo sexy and fit perfectly. Can you all tell I LOVE corset's? haha Anyways I got and snuggle my BF and go to bed.

Enjoy and Shop On!





Skin - :: Modish:: - Shweeter U -Fatale- Tan clev DK VooDoo Event Only!!!

Eyeliner - ::Pink Acid:: - Punk Princess Eyeliner

Eyes - .ID. - Creature of the Night v2/Blind

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly Rings - Red

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves - (floral)

Earrings - [Mandala] - Leather Feather earrings- Red

Piercing - [ni.ju] - Snake Bites - Simple V2

Boots - Maitreya - Mesh Jazz Boots - black

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ - Ginger Mesh Hair - Night Shadow

Collar - ...:::Scrub:::... - T.R.O.Y.A

Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoo - Rebel Angel VooDoo Event Only!!!

Corset - 1 Hundred - Madame Corset - Red VooDoo Event Only!!!

Pants - [Cynful] - Eve Britches Capri - black

No comments:

Post a Comment