Friday, August 31, 2012

MC & Frosting Newness!!!!

Hello my sexy peeps! Hope ya all's Friday was wonderful. Have I got some greatness for you. My good dear friend Colin. In my mind he is the ultimate MESH fanatic. He has great style and I am so happy to have him be my guest blog spot. Thanks darlin <3<3

First up is Mystic Canvass skin. Sorry I'm so behind with all my stuff.This skin was released last month for the SYSP event. Keep a eye out at her store maybe she will release it in her store.The dark red lips are just OMG!!! I would so kiss those lips all day and all night if I could. It comes in 3 different lip colors.

Another event going on right now is the XYROOM event. Where everything is 98L! Frosting will be in this event and has this amazing shape out for 98L. Super cute and super sexy!! Make sure to go and get this amazing shape.

Also I get to blog for the very awesome Sugar & Cyanide! They have these sexy Tied tops! LOVE THEM!!!! So many colors and they are MESH!!! Ohhh one more thing before I forget. Maxi Gossamer or MG. He released this amazing angel wing necklace for the Collabor88 event! Comes in silver and gold colors and also short and long chain as well as matching earrings. ANNNND....you can change the color of the jewels. Great I know so many new things its crazy.

Shop On and Enjoy!!!




On Colin:


Skin - *Birth* - Fang Skin (tanned) heavystubble

Eyes - .ID. - Moody Vamp / Wispy Green

Ears -AITUI - [MESH] - Stretched Ear - Tunnel Hybrid + Punch 2"

Hair - [Atro Patena] -  Lukas_Jet

Hair Base - AITUI - Etched Hair Base - Firebird

Facial Hair1 -*Valiant & Sacred* 2.0 Chin Strap v1 - Light

Facial Hair2 - EMORTAL CONCEPTS~blk Chin Curtain~ Chin Cap

Tattoo - GoK Oktober Manifesto

Finger Tape - StylSinie Taped Fist

Necklace - [MANDALA]Onigiri necklace

Glasses -Entente- Savant Glasses

Shirt - :SEY Vest+T (vest only)-black

Pants - BLK Rebel-Blackjeans (SHORT)

Shoes - [Gos] Triumph Boots

On Me:

Skin - [MC] - Dina Skin-SYSP-Red Lip D-Cup

Shape - FROSTING!! - Candie

Top - **S&C** - Tied Top - Red

Pants - *Linc* - Tyra Lowrise Jeans Skinny Washed - Black

Piercing -UtopiaH- Bound Piercing

Tattoo - .::Delusions::. - Sleeve Tattoo - Evils Asylum

Eyes - .ID. - CONTN v2 -blind

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly Rings - Red

Earrings - [MANDALA] - Leather Feather earrings - Red

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (floral)

Eyelashes - [LeLutka] - 2011 lashes/long

Hair - [LeLutka] - Daisy hair - Pitch

Necklace - MG - Necklace - Angel Wings Jeweled - short - silver

Shoes - 2Real - F-Wings shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment