Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Time Wedding

So I had this dress really pretty and flowing. I put it with the new Mesh Truth hair that came out and WOW! So very pretty, it can be just a spring time/summer/wedding dress. And no I aint getting married lol. The Flower is separate from the hair, comes in many other colors. Short and sweet, I Love this look and I hope you all like it too.

Enjoy and Shop On!




 Skin - Al Vulo - [ Chantal ] - [Pure Bronze]

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly rings - Pink

Make Up - ::Pink Acid:: - Night Diva Eyeliner & Lip gloss - Pink New!!!

Flower - /artiller/ - Hibi hair flower - Pink

Necklace - [EY:NO] - Wooden Heart Necklace

Piercing - [ni.ju] - Encore Piercing light

Hair - >Truth< - Savia Mesh - Mirage New!!!

Dress - Kyoot - Pretty White dress

Eyes - REPULSE - Living Dead Eyes

Tattoo - S (and) P - Dont Mess with a Princess
 

No comments:

Post a Comment