Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Hump Day!!!!!!!

Hello my darlings......I know its been a few days again since I post anything forgive me. So the WCF has been going on for about 14 days now and I am still trying to try on everything. I found this cute cute dress. The purple is soooo pretty. Also some New New New Boots from N-core...super hawt. The hud is amazing on these boots. You can change the color from the zipper, logo, the sock, heel tip and laces. Its a real easy hud to use. Also me gots a new skin from Al Vulo and I just LOVE it. The face is so perfect. And some new sexy hair from Truth! Ohhhhhh and some sexy eye liner from Flirt.

Enjoy and Shop On!



Skin - Al Vulo - [ Chantal ] - [Pure Bronze]

Make Up - Flirt - Colored Eye Ink - Pink

Neck Tattoo - [Glue Ink]  Heart Neck Tattoo

Leg Tattoo - S (and) P - Purple Awesome Garden Tattoo

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly rings - Purple

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves - White Lace

Earrings - Apple May Design - Obnoxious Hoops - Silver

Eyes - REPULSE Living Dead Eyes v2 (normal)

Dress~{Gothica}~ - Licorice Dress - Purple Whore Couture Event Only!!!

Hair - >Truth< Kathy - black and white - Night New!!!

Boots - N-core - EUPHORIA "Noir Intense" New!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment