Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Butterfly

Hello everyone dose today feel like a Wednesday more then a Tuesday. Anyways I was feeling very pretty today and so I came up with this outfit. The top WAY cute cause its a butterfly and well I LOVE butterflies. I found this off the Marketplace but I dont know if they are still there any more so sorry. Also the new shrug from [EY:NO]. And this Mesh hair I just cant get enough of I love it so much.Oh and I found this really cute butterfly that goes right on your nose. Super cute. And to top it off with some sexy eyeliner from Pink Acid. Hope you all like today's post.

Enjoy and Shop On!





Skin - Al Vulo - [ Chantal ] - [Pure Bronze]

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly rings - Purple

Pants - [Cynful] - Orange Bottom V2 - White

Shrug - [EY;NO] - My Cute Shrug (cream) New!!!

Top - Agatha e Luck  - Top Butterfly Pink Not Available!!!

Hair - [e] - Abby - Blonde 01 New!!!

Butterfly On Nose - #187# - Papillon On Nose 2

Make Up - ::Pink Acid:: - Punk Princess Eyeliner & Dimple Piercings Only Option

Tattoo - .::Delusions::. - Lost In Love with you

Boots - NINEtyNINE_High_Sneaker_Purple

Necklace - KOSH - The Angel Key Necklace GSP!!!

Eyes - REPULSE - Living Dead Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment