Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!!!

Happy Easter everyone.....Sorry its been awhile since I posted lots of stuff.....my birthday then my daughters 3rd birthday OmG so busy. And to top it off my m letter on my laptop is broken so now I have to copy and paste that letter UGH!!! Anyways lots of new stuff, sexy ice cream lips from Pink Acid and a cute mesh necklace from Izzie's. A big thank you to Izzie for still giving me the Owl Necklace. Also you can change the color of the gems on it and also comes in gold. New Hair from Magika....Mesh hair :D Hope you had a good Easter to those who celebrate it and to others happy Sunday :D

Enjoy and Shop On!





 Skin - Al Vulo - [ Chantal ] - [Pure Bronze]

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly rings - Pink

Make Up - ::Pink Acid:: - Ice Cream Lip Gloss & Eyelashes -Pink Purple New!!!

Heels - Mstyle - RIVEA Pumps - Pink Flowers

Dress - SU! - Lalala Dress baby Pink

Shrug - [EY:NO] - My cute Shrug (cream) New!!!

Leg Tattoo - [Glue Ink] - Bow tattoos - Pink

Eyes - REPULSE - Rigor Mortis Eyes (Dilated)

Tattoo - S (and) P - Pink Garden of  my Body Tattoo

Necklace - Izzie's - Owl Necklace - Silver New!!!

Hair - Magika - [01] Dare - Mesh New!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment