Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!!!!

Don't worry I am not gonna post anything scary. Instead I got 2 new skins coming out for cStar. Both are AMAZING skins. The first is called Eccentra skin for the Zombie Popcorn Brand out Today!! I Love the face on this skin the make up is just to die for! The dark thick blue eyeliner and the soft pink on the lips. Just Perfect! The Eccentra Skin comes in 5 satin skin tones. (Satin, Satin Honey, Satin Natural, Satin Spray Tan, Satin Tan)

Next is a skin called Sayuri for the KAWAII Fair! I saw this skin on her coming soon wall and OMG I fell in love with it. I know I say I love purple but gahhh I'm a sucker for Pink when the colors are right and perfect and believe me these colors are perfect. This skin also comes with eyes but I have different eyes on. I will take another shot later with the correct eyes. This skin comes out April 14th I dont have a landmark for the KAWAII fair, I hope to get one soon. The Sayuri skin comes in 6 skin tones (Honey Bronze, Honey, Natural, Satin, Spray Tan and Tan)

Also each skin comes with 3 different cup sizes; A, B and C
Enjoy and Shop On!!!


Skin - cStar Limited - Eccentra - Satin Tan - B Cup Zombie Popcorn brand Only!!!

Hair - [e] - Abby - Blonde 06

Eyes - cStar Limited - Goat Eyes - Sky Blue

Dress - ::: In The Pink ::: - Working for the weekend Dress - Blue New!!! @ WCF!!!

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly rings - Pink

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (floral)




Skin - cStar Limited - Sayuri Skin - [Tan] -Large Cup Kawaii Fair Only!!!

Body Suit - [Glue Ink] - Neons - Bodysuit - Pink

Hair - [e] - Abby - Blonde 06

Eyes - cStar Limited - Goat Eyes - Pink Blue

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly rings - Pink

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (floral)


 Oh yeah and this is my 100th post!! Woo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment