Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mesh, Mesh and Mesh!!!!

Hello everyone and happy Thursday! I know as a blogger I'm suppose to post item's often. But I slack alot and I'm sorry. But at least when I do post something the post is awesome! Anyways on to the outfit right? First off mesh is great. Exile released a new mesh hair. I'm not a fan of the mesh clothes but I tired this corset on and WOW it fit perfectly. This corset is taking part in the Perfect Wardrobe Event. The event this time around is called Darkness Falls. There are 3 other designs for this corset. This corset gives off that perfect hour glass shape. I lovers it!! Remember to demo the corset before buying it. Throw on the mesh boots and your set.

Thankfully I was able to jump on firestorm so I could wear the corset and boots together. Also I am working with a new photo editing site because Picnik decided to close on me. :P Lame I know. Oh well...

Enjoy and Shop On!!




Skin - cStar Limited - Flutter Skin - Tanned

Make Up - Flirt - Rawr

Corset - *Tentacio* - Darkness corset lila New!!! @ Perfect Wardrobe Event!!!!

Skirt - [Cynful] - Chrizzpymini - Candy Dark

Earrings - [EY:NO] - Chained Cross Earrings (silver) New!!!

Hair - ::Exile:: - In The Meantime - Vanilla New!!!

Tattoo - S (and) P  - Butterflies Flying Tattoo

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly rings - Purple

Eyes - REPULSE - Living Dead Eyes V2 (normal)

Boots - Maitreya - Mesh Jazz Boots - Black New!!!

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (white lace)

No comments:

Post a Comment