Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Purple Glitter

I know I know I said a gaggle of posts. This cold is kicking my butt right now so pardon my slowness. Cynful has come out with a cute dress with the option of long or short sleeves. And this hair from Analog Dog it really cute and flows really nice. The necklace is a nice little cheap one on the marketplace.Ohhh and the earrings if you go on the marketplace they are WAY cheaper then going in world for them. And some brand new heels from Mstyle. So Enjoy and Shop On! I am gonna go eat some soup and kick this cold in the ass!




Skin - AL VULO - [Sally] - Natural Sunkissed

Eye lashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes <3

Eyes - .ID. Xmas Eyes - Silver Bells

Rings - Florenze - Vintage Engagement Ring
           >>Sexy<< - Butterfly ring Purple

Piercing - [ni.Ju] Encore Piercing. Light

Make-Up - ::Pink Acid:: - Punk princess eyeliner & dimple piercing Only

Hair - Analog Dog - .b - sine - blacks

Necklace - [CECRES] - Tribus - Moon Silver (f) Marketplace Only!!!

Dress - [ Cynful ] - Zone's Off Shoulder Dress - Lavender New!!!

Earrings - [MANDALA] SENJYU Earrings/Day Dream

Shoes - Mstyle - DIDI Pumps - Thulian  New!!!

Tattoo - S (and) P - Butterflies Flying Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment