Thursday, December 15, 2011

Almost Time for Christmas

Gah only 10 more days till Christmas and I have yet to wrap all my presents. I see my self all day long wrapping and wrapping and wrapping. Anyways speaking of Christmas I found this sexy sexy dress from Belote at the Perfect Wardrobe. Also some new hair from MAGIKA with a cute cute string of lights attached to the bun of the hair. Cool thing is it has a hud with 4 colors to choose from, cute right? Oh and my sexy new skin Al Vulo. So Enjoy and Shop On!!!





Skin - AL VULO - [Sally] - Natural Sunkissed New!!!

Rings - [EY:NO] Reindeer Ring's Group Gift!!!

Necklace - [EY:NO] Snow Globe necklace

Eye lashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes <3

Piercing - [ni.Ju] Encore Piercing. Light

Gloves - [GlueInk] Ree gloves white lace

Skirt - Belote - Xmas dress & stocking Perfect Wardrobe Only!!!

Boots - [e] Secret Boots - Winter

Corset::TGIS:: - Corset Piercings White

Hair - Magika - [01] Safe New!!

Lights - Magika - [AddOn] Christmas lights New!!!

Eyes - .ID. Xmas Eyes - Silver Bells

Make Up - ::PinkAcid:: - Dark Angel Eyeshadow, Eyeliner & Eyelashes - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment