Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!

Hey all I just wanna get in one more post before the night is over and everyone is to drunk to read my stuff until tomorrow. A great new event opened up earlier today called The Private Room Event! So many great designers in one place. Also some new stuff from SAKIDE...SUPER cute. Some new hair from Truth that I bought by mistake but now that I tried it on and paired it with this look I LOOOVE it! I hope everyone drives safely tonight and no drinking and driving. So Enjoy and Shop On!



Skin - AL VULO - [Sally] - Natural Sunkissed

Eyes - .ID. Xmas Eyes - Silver Bells

Make-Up - ::Pink Acid:: - Rainbow bright Eyeliner, eyeshadow & blush New!!!

Gloves - [Glue Ink] Ree gloves white lace

Eye lashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes <3

Rings - >>Sexy<< - Butterfly ring - Blue & Pink

Piercing - [ni.Ju] - Encore Piercing - light

Chest Tattoo.:Delusions:. - Can I Keep You

Lower Tattoo - .:Delusions:. - Fuck your drama

Hair - >Truth< - Blair - night New!!!

Top - :HolliPocket: ootset Cutesy top grey Foral Private Room event Only!!!

Boots - [ SAKIDE ] - MESH bicolor platforms - slate New!!!

Pants - [ SAKIDE ] - Vintage shiny jeans swirls New!!!

Necklace - {I <3 Fashion} Killer Necklace GSP Only!!

Belt - Nyte'N'Day - Ginger belt burny/black studs

No comments:

Post a Comment