Friday, December 23, 2011

Envious

Hello my darlings....just 2 more days til Christmas. Lots of baking for me later today so I figured I would post something for you all since this weekend is going to be super busy. New stuff....Sticky fingers has a awesome new dress. I saw the back of this dress and was like WOW! Also new skin from cStar Limited! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New year!!!! Enjoy and Shop On!!!




Eye lashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes <3

Eyes - .ID. Xmas Eyes - Mistletoe

Rings - Florenze - Vintage Engagement Ring
           >>Sexy<< - Butterfly ring - Teal

Heels - Mstyle - RIVEA pumps - black

Necklace - .HoD. - Mercenary Women's Necklace (3 Strikes Razors, Cameron's Cross, The Pale Crow)

Earrings.:*LOULOU&CO*:. - ::SAFARI::

Corset - ::TGIS:: Corset Piercing ~BLKWHT~ White fresh

Dress - :STICKY FINGERS: My Teal heart dress New!!!

Leg Tattoo - [Glue Ink] Bow Legging Tattoo: Clear Sock

Chest Tattoo - [Glue Ink] Heart neck tattoo

Piercing - [ni.Ju] Encore Piercing.Dark

Gloves - [GlueInk] Ree gloves white lace 

SkincStar Limited - Huyana Skin [Tanned] New!!!

Hair - *~*Damselfly*~* Roxy Black Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment