Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wont Back Down

Hello my darlings!!! My dear friend Lara Darkbyrd has a Awesome skin store called Mystic Canvass. She gave me the honer of letting me pick one of her skin's and I love it to death. Thank you Lara for letting me try your skins. You Rock Yo!  <---tried to be like her there :) Enjoy and Shop On!!



Skin - Mystic Canvass - Fire Toast

Jacket - Davinel - Slowworm Skinning Pullover

Skirt - [Cynful] - ChrizzpyMini - Black

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (floral)

Shoes - Mstyle  - RIVEA Pumps - Rosso

Tattoo - [Glue Ink] - Heart Neck Tattoo

Piercing - [ni.ju] Chain Chomp Piercing

Ring's - [Virtual/Insanity] Sub Rosa Ring
             .:L&B:. "Lotus" Platinum Pear Wedding Ring

Earrings - [Mandala] - :Senjyu Earrings/Black Hole

Eye lashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes <3

Eyes - PC - eyes classic - black swan

Wings - ::{Favole}:: - Heaven's a Lie 10L Hunt Item 

Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ - Jasmin Hair Style-Winter Blondies

Make-Up - [Glue Ink] - Smokey Eyes~Red

No comments:

Post a Comment