Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Love Purple!!!!!!!

Purple Purple Purple!!!!!

Can ya tell I love purple?! :) Awesome I know.  I haven't really posted anything from Pink Acid. So here is a good shot of her purple eyeshadow. Lots of good stuff alot of purple:D Shop On!





Skin - Al Vulo! - pollon black 2 tan

Eyes - Poetic Colors - Black Swan

Eye Lashes - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes

Rings - .:L&B:. "Lotus" Platinum Pear Wedding Ring v3
          [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] - Sub Rosa Ring

Earrings - [MANDALA] SENJ YU Earrings/BLACKHOLE

Shoes - #Orange Creations# - Mercy Sandles - Aubergine

Tattoo - [Glue Ink] - Tear me apart

Piercing - [ni.ju] Chain Chomp Piercing

Hair  - Analog Dog - dive dark

Dress - -SU! Lalala Dress Purple

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (floral)

Make-Up:Pink Acid: - Eyeshadow Brights - Purple

Belt - ~Pepper~ Hip Belt~ Black

No comments:

Post a Comment