Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dancing in the Dark

Hello my chica's. Been window shopping like crazy. Thankfully Glue Ink has saved the day and made a awesome body suit. Comes in 3 different color's. I found this Ploom hair that I just fell in love with. The flowers in the hair just made this outfit complete. Enjoy and Shop On!




Skin - Al Vulo! - pollon black 2 tan

Eyes - Poetic Colors - Black Swan

Eye Lashes - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes

Rings - .:L&B:. "Lotus" Platinum Pear Wedding Ring v3
          [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] - Sub Rosa Ring

Earrings - [MANDALA] SENJ YU Earrings/BLACKHOLE

Shoes - Mstyle RIVEA - Pumps -Black

Gloves - [GLUE INK] - Ree Gloves (Floral)

Make Up - [GLUE INK] Smokey Eyes~Dark Purple

Tattoo - [Glue Ink] - Tear me apart

Piercing - [ni.ju] Snake Bites - SimpleV2

Body Suit - [GLUE INK] - Lay Lady Suits (black)

Skirt - [Cynful] - ChrizzpyMini- Candydark

Hair - Ploom - Kendal - Blondes 1

No comments:

Post a Comment