Thursday, September 29, 2011

Black Swan

Hello my darlings. Like many of my other post's sorry for not posting more. RL has gotten better but it seems that SL has taken a turn for the worst. Anyways  to the items right? I'll be posting more later into the night so i hope you all enjoy. Shop On!!!




skin - !R Shelbie Dark-Five

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (floral)

Ring's - [Virtual/Insanity] Sub Rosa Ring
             .:L&B:. "Lotus" Platinum Pear Wedding Ring

Earrings - [Mandala] :Senjyu Earrings/Black Hole

Eye lashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes <3

Eyes - PC eyes classic - black swan

Piercing - [ni.ju] Snake Bites - SimpleV2

Hair - Magika - Luna B&W pack

Leg tattoo - [GLUE INK] Adahlia Leg Tatoo (words) faded

Neck Tattoo - [Glue Ink] - Heart Neck Tattoo

Shoes - Mstyle  - RIVEA Pumps - Rosso

Shirt - .:Sticky Fingers:.  My Tube Top (black)

Panties - .:Sticky Fingers:. my naughty panties (red)

Make Up -:Pink Acid:  Red Swan face make up (no lips)

No comments:

Post a Comment