Saturday, October 1, 2011

Evil but Sexy

Happy weekend everyone! Sorry about not posting more when I said I would. Friday was a fun filled day of RL. Plastik released some new skins. I know I'm ubber late in posting the news but hey I was looking for the perfect outfit and poses for this skin. Analog dog also has a new hair. So gotta make sure you check them out as well. Enjoy and Shop On!



Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (floral)

Ring's - [Virtual/Insanity] Sub Rosa Ring

Earrings - [Mandala] :Senjyu Earrings/Black Hole

Eye lashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes <3

Eyes - Sorry.Asia- Dark Side Eyes-Smoke

Piercing - [ni.ju] Snake Bites - SimpleV2
 
Chest Tattoo - .:: Delusions::. The Scars of your love

Boots - .:L&B:. "Elise" Knee Boot Set:NOIR NEW!!!!

Skin - :[P]:-Aleria://Elven-Rasp;Killer New!!!

Hair - AD - .b ffwd- blacks New!!!

Corset - :Sticky fingers:  My Black Corset Top

Pants - -BC- Xtra Low Unbuttoned Jeans Black

 

No comments:

Post a Comment