Monday, October 24, 2011

New @ =iNkSaNiTy=

Hello my darlings....Sorry its been a few days again I know I'm slacking alot. But you all still love me to bits hehe. Soooo I was recently handed some new tattoos from my dear talented friend Aly Halsey or Aly Upshaw to some. These tattoos are just pure awesomeness as soon as you put them on. Each tattoo comes with all layers and are copy. Also cute little outfit from the ZombiePopcorn hunt and a new hair from Magika. So big thanks to Aly for passing these tattoos to me. Much love to you darlin oxox <3. Enjoy and Shop On!




Picture #1 - =iNkSaNiTy= Perfection Tattoo
                                           True Love Tattoo

Picture#2 -  =iNkSaNiTy= Heart Music Tattoo
                                           Best Friends Tattoo

Top - [Glue Ink] Tittys Bra & Horns (red) ZombiePopcorn Hunt!!!!

Panties - [Glue Ink]  Lil Black Undies

Gloves - [Glue Ink] Ree Gloves (floral)

Hair - Magika [01] Distracted

Piercing - [ni.ju] Chain Chomp Piercing

Eyes - Sorry.Asia- Dark Side Eyes-Smoke

Make-Up - :PinkAcid: Dark Angel Eyeshadow, Eyeliner & Eyelashes

Eye lashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes <3

Skin - :[P]:-Aleria://Elven-Rasp;Killer


No comments:

Post a Comment