Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jar of Hearts

I'm back again. I just noticed I have over 800 views. WOW! Thank you all so much for watching my blog. Now back to the clothes right? This is a hot little number I threw together with the help of many others. Again Rehab new skin...AWESOME!!! So many great items into one package. I keep telling my self I need to save these outfits into one folder so I dont keep forgetting where and what its called. But just like everyone. My inventory is a big mess. Enjoy and Shop On!!





skin - !R Shelbie Dark-Five

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (floral)

Piercing - [ni.ju] Chain Chomp Piercing

Ring's - [Virtual/Insanity] Sub Rosa Ring
             .:L&B:. "Lotus" Platinum Pear Wedding Ring

Earrings - [Mandala] :Senjyu Earrings/Black Hole

Eye lashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes <3

Hair  - Analog Dog - dive dark

Dress - -SU! Lalala Dress Red

Harness - Kyoot - Addicted to Dopamine Harness (black)

Tears - <porcupine love> - Bloody Tears

Shoes - Mstyle - Rivea Pumps Black

Fishnet - *blowpop* fishnet tights Black

Tattoo - [Glue Ink] - Tear me apart

Belt - .::DeliciouS:. Belt for GSP

Eyes - PC eyes classic - black swan

No comments:

Post a Comment