Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Attic!!!!!

See I told you I wold be back to blog more about The Attic. A big thank you to the owner of The Attic for letting me blog some of his awesome items. Couple things to note all his tattoos come in every layer along with dark, med and lite tones. Hope you all enjoy and Shop on!!! Forgive me for not posting any more info on certain items. I will add them to the blog as soon as I get in world. :)





Tattoo  #1 ***The Attic*** Hello Kitty Tattoo
Tattoo #2 ***The Attic*** Zombie Tattoo Color

Tongue - ***The Attic*** Razor Blade Tongue

Hair - Raw House  Sydney [Golden]

Outfit #1 *T.Whore*- Lace Bodysuit White & Pink
Outfit #2 GothiCatz - NightDelight

Make-Up #1 Sorry.Asia - Drama.Eyes (black)
Make-Up #2 <porcupine Love>  i wanna suck your blood. MUAHAHA

Skin - [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Matilda] - natural bronze

Eyes - Poetic Colors - Black Swan

Eye Lashes - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes Modified

No comments:

Post a Comment