Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Arms


Hello there kiddies. Yeah I know been slacking just enjoying my RL and SL. First off !Rehab release a new skin recently that I just fell in love with. Also AOHARU is having a huge sale. So you really need to stop by that store. I have to say thank you to all the ladies and gents that do put the time and effort into making their blogs awesome. I get so many great idea's from all of you so thank you. Enjoy and Shop On!





Skin- !R Shelbie Dark-Five

Jacket - Aoharu-BT- LeatherRiderVest-Pink

Jeans - [Cynfu]l Orange Bottom - White

Shoes - Mstyle - Rivea Pumps - Pink Flowers

Tattoo - [Glue Ink] No Regrets fruit Tingle Tattoo

Glove - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (floral)

Make Up - [Glue Ink] Smokey Eyes Dark Purple

Piercing - [ni.ju] Chain Chomp Piercing

Ring's - [Virtual/Insanity] Sub Rosa Ring
             .:L&B:. "Lotus" Platinum Pear Wedding Ring

Earrings - [Mandala] :Senjyu Earrings/Black Hole

Eye lashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes <3

Hair  - Analog Dog - dive dark

Eyes - PC- eyes classic - black swan

No comments:

Post a Comment