Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grunge Soul Project round 3

I know but darn that RL has me busy. GSP has round 3 out, I only bought a handful of items. Here is a list of all the designers in this round.

Damned, Me-I, annaA, Glue Ink, Katsucide, Buid, Delusion, Acid & mala, Waffle, Kristica, X ray, Shush, Ohara, Poison, Sourires, Acide, Delicious, Divine, Ines creation, Holi Pocket, Blast, BodySoul, MyDear, Onxy wear, Repulse, Scrub, Delicious, Salt and Pepper, Vel, Razorblade Jacket.

Hope you all Enjoy



Skin - Al Vulo! - pollon black 2 tan

Make-up - Sorry.Asia - Drama.Eyes (black)

Eyes - Poetic Colors - Black Swan

Eye Lashes - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes

Hair - [Lelutka]- Addison hair/Dark Blonde

Shirt - :OW: "MARDI" Lifted Shirt Growl Grunge Soul Project

Pants - [Cynful] Orange Bottom~White

Tattoo - [Glue Ink] Reach Out Tattoo Grunge Soul Project

 

No comments:

Post a Comment