Monday, December 17, 2012

Winter Wedding

Happy Monday everyone! Everyone all ready for Christmas time? I know I'm not ready RL and SL hahaha. Sorry I havent been posting lately been busy catching up with my school work and such. But I hope you enjoy todays post as much as I do.

Pink Acid is participating at the FROST event and Stasey has released this amazing MESH dress. Flows so perfect for any occasion and then you turn around and see the back and your just blown away by the sexyness that just appears out of no where. Then we have the amazing skin from Modish which is also available at the FROST fair. One other thing I wanted to point out was this cute winter necklace I got a couple winters ago from [EY;NO], it was a group gift so not sure if it's at the store any more.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!







Skin - ::Modish:: - Kiana Skin - Crema

Tattoo - Wunderland - Snowflake Tattoo - Frost Gift Frost Only!!

Lipstick - ::PinkAcid:: - Breeze Lipstick Frost Edition - Frosty Blue  Frost Only!!

Necklace - [EY:NO] - Snowglobe Necklace

Eyes - .ID. - City Lights - blue

Dress - ::PinkAcid:: - Red Riding Hood Dress - Blue  Frost Only!!

Ring - "Florenza" - Vintage Ring

Hair - .Ploom. - Penny - Browns

No comments:

Post a Comment