Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Spikes and Wings

Hello my little shopping addicts. I gotta tell yeah this Mesh boobies are just awesome. At first when I saw them I thought "You will not catch me with those on". But seeing a fellow blogger talk about how you can resize your breasts and not have these HUGE giant tits you see around SL. I thought hmm interesting, so yeah I bought them and WOW. I Love em!!!!

I finally got around to going to the Perfect Wardrobe this week and I found the most cutest dress ever. It's from Rotten Defiance. Really cute short mini skirt comes in 2 other colors and also has the applier for the boobies. I also found these awesomely cute nails and rings from -UtopiaH-.

Also we have these really really cute sweater from Freaky Designs at the Frost event! It has a hood with a wings attached in the back, comes in 2 other colors. Oh and another great new thing is that Modish has the skin appliers for the Lolas! Woo! Perfect timing for me to get the boobs right?!? The skin I have on now is from Modish and is available at the End of the World Fair.

One last amazing detail are these AWESOME boots from PinkAcid. I Love the heel and the spikes in the back are just so awesome. The laces are so detailed as well as the whole entire shoe. It will be at the Fi*Friday event. Yes and you know what that means.....pauses......they are only 55L!!!! So make sure you go on Friday to pick your self a pair. More colors to come soon....I Hope!

Oh and one other thing I forgot to mention is the AMAZING hair from TRUTH. Gotta love those pinup hair styles. Those ladies really know how to make a man drool. haha!

Enjoy and Shop On!!!





Skin - ::Modish:: - Niaka lt - Crema  @ End of World Only!!

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes - Pink

Eyeliner - [ni.ju] - Visual Edge - B03 . full

Hair - >TRUTH< - Sassy 2 - night New!!!

Nails & Rings - UtopiaH- Glam hand Set @ Perfect Wardrobe!!

Earrings - [MANDALA]  - Leather Feather earrings - white

Dress - [*RD*] - Glam Doll Mini - Silver @ Perfect Wardrobe!!

Sweater - FreakyDesign - Black Angel Open Sweater @ Frost Event!!

Boots - ::Pink Acid:: - Mesh Scorpion Boots - black + Silver Studs @ Fi*Friday Only!!

No comments:

Post a Comment