Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Glitter

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday everyone!!

I was able to get my hands on some new things either to me or new in the store hehe. First We have this awesome glitter top from Paper.Doll. Comes in gold and silver and it's see thru so dose not need a alpha layer to wear it. Second I was on the marketplace hunting for me mesh white pants when I found these mesh jeans for only 100L @ [MAG]. They have some really cute MESH stuff and for cheap too. Third we have skin from ::MODISH:: available at the Fairy Closet. Also Leezu has a new group gift out which are these cute earrings. And I also found this cute Owl Ring from KOSH, reminds me of my dear friend....Quoo!?

Enjoy and Shop On!




Skin - ::Modish:: - Begonia Pale lt New!!!

Eyeshadow - Corvus - Fighter Eyeshadow

Eyes - .ID. - Xmas Eyes - Silver Bells

Ring - KOSH - Wise Owl Ring

Heels - NX-Nardcotix - Absinthe - B&W

Top - :Paper.Doll: - Sheer Sequin Tank: Silver New!!!

Pants - [MAG] - Mesh Skinny Jeans - White New!!!

Gloves - [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (White Lace)

Earrings - [Leezu!] - Bauble Earrings Group GIft!!!

Eyelashes - [LeLutka] - 2011 lashes/long

Hair - .ploom. - Sha - Indecisive

No comments:

Post a Comment