Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snow Queen

Good Morning everyone! Well I finally gave in and bought me a pair of Lola boobies. And I have to say they are pretty cool and very life like. *Feels self* Yep they are hehe. Anyways I was able to put my boobies to good use with this awesome outfit fro *EPIC*. Which is available at the FROST Fair. Along with these ubber cool horn's from Chus! Love the deep blue color of the horns matches the eyes perfectly.

Finally I was able to get me a pair of SLINK thigh high boots and let me tell you these boots are sexy as hell and I love them. One day I will get all the colors.

Another great thing I found while going thru my daily blogs is -UtopiaH- has these amazing nails and rings available at the Stuff in Stock site. Way sexy lovin the sharp nails and the rings are badass.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!




Skin - *Epic Skins* - [Light Evangeline] - Lunar - Cateyes @ Frost!!

Eyes - *Epic Eyes* - Blind Elfin Eyes - Ice @ Frost!!

Horns - Chus! - Eissect Horn @ Frost!!

Rings & Nails - -UtopiaH- - Painful Blow hand Set @ Stuff In Stock!!!

Earrings - Tempestous - "Jersey Girl" - Gold

Hair - >Truth< - Soleil - Silver w/roots

Outfit - *Epic Boobies - Archangel Suit @ Frost!!

Boots - Slink - Tall Leather Thigh Boots - White

Boobies - Lolas - ::Tango:: - Mesh Breasts



No comments:

Post a Comment