Thursday, November 15, 2012

Feeling Sick?

Hello everyone, almost time for the weekend. I have this cute outfit I saw my friend Jaded had on her blog so I had to go and get this as well. Very cute and didn't need to edit much at all. Comes in two different styles and has match mesh panties to go along with the look. Oh and it's for the Seven Sins Hunt so happy hunting.

Second we have this oh so amazing hair from Magika. Gotta love those blending pack from Magika. It's long flowing hair fall perfectly on and around my shoulders.

Short and sweet my dear's, more to come later on.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!




Skin - [Al Vulo] - Livia

Eyeliner - [ni.ju] - Visual Edge B03

Lip Stick - ::Pink Acid:: - Elegant Lipstick - Electric Red New!!!

Eyes - .ID. - Reflections eyes / light / green

Tattoo - .:: Delusions ::. - Sleeve Tattoo - VooDoo

Eyelashes - [Le Lutka] - 2011 lashes/long

Corset/skirt/hat - [Etchaflesh] - DECAY Open up and say Ahhh Seven Sins Hunt!!!

Fishnet - erratic - fishnet wide - white

Boots - N-core - EUPHORIA - "Noir Intense"

Hair - Magika - Clarify [03] New!!!

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly Rings - Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment