Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Music to my ears!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! 2 posts in 2 days in a row WOW. I'm on a roll, with the help of these next designers I was able to throw on this amazing look.

First up we have this Awesome mini dress from Mystic Canvass. I know I haven't really blog anything from  Lara in awhile but I hope this makes up for it. It's mesh and has these awesome music notes on it and it's a peek a boo dress. So break out the pasties and enjoy this awesome dress. Lots of oldies but goodies for this blog post.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!





Skin - !Rehab - Juicy - Tan

Eyeliner - ::Pink Acid:: - Egyptian Goddess Eyeliner New!!!

Lip Stick - ::Pink Acid:: - Elegant Lipstick - Blood Red New!!!

Eyes - .ID. - Tortured Eyes - Red

Tattoo - .:: Delusions ::. - A beautiful Mess

Eyelashes - [Le Lutka] - 2011 lashes/long

Dress - [MC] - Sneak Peek [MESH] Dress-Red New!!!

Boots - Maitreya - Mesh Jazz Boots - black

Panties - [ Glue Ink ] - Lil Undies - black

Pastie - *Linc* - X Pasties Pulled Left

Hair - .Ploom. - Penny - Candy

Necklace - <-Puncture-> - Paradox Necklace -Infinity-

Rings - [EY:NO] - Crucifix Ring - gold

No comments:

Post a Comment