Monday, November 12, 2012

Duchess

Hello my shopping addicts! Happy Veterans Day to all the people who are or did serve for this country. Big thanks to you all for your service.

Monday is over \o/, I had a wedding to attend this weekend but I was unable to go and I was sad cause I didnt get to wear my awesome dress that I bought from Apple May. I LOVE the pattern on this dress it's very dark and romantic. The folds are perfectly places on my avie. I didnt have to do much editing just a lil shrinking of my boob's. But other then that this dress is soooo perfect!

Next up we have this awesome eye make up from Pink Acid and these custom dark red lips that match my dress perfectly. Stasey has made other colors for this lipstick. So HUGE HUGE Thank you to Stasey!! <3

Enjoy and Shop On!!!





Skin - !Rehab - Juicy ~ Tan

Eyeliner - ::Pink Acid:: - Egyptian Goddess Eyeliner New!!!

Lipstick - ::Pink Acid:: - Custom Wedding Lipstick - blood red New!!!

Hair - Magika - [03] Today

Eyes - .ID. - Creature of the Night v2/Blind

Lashes - [Le Lutka]  - 2011 lashes/long

Necklace - +SPICA+ - Black pearl necklace (long)

Ring's - MG - Ring - LoveHeart - Large - R
             ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. - Lace Ribbon Ring - L

Dress - Apple May Design - Lavish - Red New!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment