Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Purple & Black

Happy Wednesday boys and girls. So the other day I was just browsing thru Market Place when I came across this wonderful Mesh top from Dirtyland.And these awesome awesome pants from Sugar & Cyanide! Throw on some liner from Flirt and lace those ribbon corsets from TGIS.

I know I haven't been posting alot of stuff. RL has been busy with my kids and now being enrolled in school. I get so many great things from all my sponsors its hard to come up with great ideas. But when I do I promise to blog all those great looks.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!





Skin - :[P]:  - Aleria://Elven-Rasp;Beautiful

Eye Liner - Flirt - Rawr (group gift)

Eyes - Sorry.Asia-  Dark.side eyes (smoke)

Tattoo - [Glue Ink] - No Regrets Tattoo

Eyelashes - [LeLutka] - 2011 lashes/long

Hair - .DK. - Neopunk - Indecisive

Piercing - [ni.ju] - Chain Chomp Piercing w/flexi chain

Corset Piercing - ::TGIS:: - Corset Piercing~Purples~ Dark 2

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly Rings - Purple

Earrings - [MANDALA] - Leather Feather Earrings - Purple (silver)

Top - dl:: - Censored Top New!!

Pants - **S&C** - Flare Pants - Black New!!

Necklace - .HoD. - The Path to Forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment