Saturday, September 8, 2012

Country Gal

Hello my lil shopping freaks! I saw this look on another blog and I just LOVED it. I have had the pants for a long time just never really found anything that went with it. First up with have this Amazing hair from Magika! Sooo very sexy the colors blend so well together. Loves it!!

Got this pretty pretty tattoo from TENJIN. I love cherry blossom tattoos and when I saw this I had to have it. Ohh one other thing...found a cute store called Redbird that will be closing soon. And everything is 50% off. Super cute skin's,shapes and make up. A must have before its gone forever. Oh and the cute tote bag is from {mon tissu}.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!




Skin - [Al Vulo] - sally_black 2 cleavage - sunkissed

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes - Colors / light / Pink

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly Rings - Pink

Eye Liner - >Redbird< - Neon Liners - Pink Going Out of Business Sale!!!

Top - [Aura] - Boho Ruffle Top - M- Pink

Pants - [Aura] - Class Act Jeans - Flats - M- Ornate Pink -smog

Lashes [LeLutka] -2011 lashes/long 

Hair - Magika - Tendency - [01] New!!!

Necklace & earrings - Je suis - Allure

Lip Gloss - ::Pink Acid:: - Jelly Lip Gloss -Bubble Gum Pink

Feet - Slink - Jolie Pied Barefeet V3 Medium

Tattoo - Tenjin - Cherry Blossom tattoo

Tote bag - [Mon Tissu] - Straw Tote Bag - Natural


No comments:

Post a Comment