Saturday, September 29, 2012

Al Vulo & Yunimrt

Hello my shopping addicts. Sorry its been some time again I know. You will all thank me after you see this great post. I got some hot hot items to show off. Firstly Al Vulo released a new skin called Livia! And OMG this skin is to die for literally. I have just the one skin and I want the rest of them. This skin is so wonderfully perfect. The detail on the face for each make up is sooo awesome. I Love it!

Second we have this sexy awesome dress from *MonCheri*. So sexy and sultry and it's mesh. I love the strap falling off the arm so sexy. And it shows a bit of nipple. Each dress comes with a set of pasties for those who are shy. Unlike me where I flaunt my nipple to everyone.

Next Up Truth released some new hairs out the other day. I love love this hair the blending of the colors is perfect. Another great item I was finally able to get was this tattoo from Letis Tattoo. So perfect the colors blending so well with the skin tone. It also comes with piercings for certain parts of stars.

Lastly and most importantly are the poses from Yunimrt. Great great poses I loved every single pose she gave me.  LOVED the laying down pose definally. Ty Yu darling for sharing your poses.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!





A picture I fumbled around with :)


Skin - [ Al Vulo ] - Livia * Black dark brow cleveage fairy New!!!

Tattoo - Letis Tattoo - :: Cetus :: MM933

Eyelashes - [LeLutka] - 2011 lashes/long

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes - Light Pink

Eyeliner - >RedBird< - Neon Liners - Pink Store Closed

Hair - >Truth< - Demi - Fades - Barbie New!!!

Earrings - [MANDALA]  - Leather Feather Earrings - Pink/Silver

Nails - [Virtual/Insanity] - Short Nails - Dita

Dress - *MonCheri* - Ribbed Tank Dress - Kiss New!!!

Boots - Maitreya - Mesh Jazz Boots - Black

Poses - Yunimrt - Model 101

No comments:

Post a Comment