Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Evil Dutchess

Hello my darling's! Happy Wednesday everyone haha. My post is late I know I was suppose to do this in the AM but got caught in some home work. :P

Anyways before the day is over...Mystic Canvass has a skin out for the Grenade Free Wednesday. Where every thing is 100L or less. This skin is super sexy, the make up is dark and so perfect. Love Love this skin. So go before the day is over and get it for super cheaps.

One other thing that I found that is SUPER hawt is this MESH corset from ISON! It's oh so super sexy fits so well and I didnt have to do any adjusting to my shape. Comes in sooo many colors was hard to choose but I just ended up getting the fat pack which is really cheap to btw. They have a store in-world and on the marketplace. So go go and get these HOT corsets!!!

Enjoy and Shop On!!




Skin - [Mystic Canvass] - GFW-Hailia Skin D-Cup GFW Only!!! 

Tattoo - .::Delusions::. - Sleeve Tattoo - Evils Asylum

Necklace - .HoD. - The path To Forgiveness (female)

Finger Tape - *linc* - Finger tapes dollarbie

Eyes - .::Delusions::. - Demonic Force Eyes (Bloodthirst)

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly Rings - Red

Earrings - [MANDALA] - Leather Feather earrings - Red

Lashes [LeLutka] -2011 lashes/long

Piercing - [ni.ju] - Encore Piercing . Dark

Hair - AD - .b - ffwd - black

Corset - ISON - geometric corset - red

Pants - *Epic* - Latex Vixen Pants

Boots - *Epic* - Latex Vixen Pants Boots



No comments:

Post a Comment