Friday, August 15, 2014

Moon Goddess!

Happy Friday everyone! So today Kustom9 opened today and I really wanted to talk about the hair from moon but the way my look was going that hair was not working out so I am just going to talk about another moon hair. This hair was over at the Secret Affair, I was unable to demo this hair before of all the lag and nothing was attaching so I just bought it anyways but when I tried it on, I did not realize I had such a huge forehead. Well this past Fantasy gacha I was able to trade and get the Black Crown from Enfant Terrible as well as the very epic rare black staff. Love all the butterflies, I am big on butterflies so major props to the creators. Also from the fantasy gacha is the gown from May's Soul, was sexy it also comes with a blue belt if you wanted to wear that with the dress. The eyes are brand new from Suicidal Unborn and the skin is from Glam Affair for the 50L Friday event, so go run and grab not 1 but 2 skins for 50L!!! I know you can't see my shoes so following this post shortly I am going to do a shoe and hair post. Big thank you to Stasey Oller for helping me with that perfect eyeliner for this look. Also the nail polish is from SHOCK and can be found at The District event at Depraved Nation sim's.

Oh and thank you Akemi for helping me find that right hair. <3

Enjoy and Shop on!!!







Skin - Glam Affair - Kallisto - Cocktail girl - Asia FLF @ Main Store!!!

Eyes - SU! - Alexa Eyes - Violet New!!!!

Eyeliner - Pink Acid - Supreme Eyeliner - Roxanna

Nail Polish - [ S H O C K ] - Slink Dark Beat Nails @ The District!!!!

Hair - MOON {Hair} - Wight Birth - naturals 1

Crown - .Enfant Terrible. - Moonchild crown - black - rare Fantasy Gacha!!!!

Staff - .Enfant Terrible. - Moonchild Staff - black - ultra rare @ Fantasy Gacha!!!

Bracers - . a i s l i n g . - Faranth Bracers - black

Necklace - .Enfant Terrible. Decor Armor Necklace - black

Claws - .random.Matter. - Crowley Finger Claw - Black

Dress - *May's Soul* - Mei Mei Dress - purple Fantasy Gacha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment