Monday, August 11, 2014

A Pirate's Life!!!

Happy Monday everyone! All I want to do is curl into a ball on the couch and watch some netflix, stupid cold. But for now I am going to do this lovely post for ya. First up we have the pirate outfit from Alchemy  over at the Fantasy Gacha. I am soooo happy that I got the rare black on the first try! *.* Next we have two items from The Black Fair, Utopiah has released some really awesome make ups for it. I wanted to kinda show the eyeshadow for it so I took another picture without the eye patch. And lastly from Pink Acid we have this super awesome skin and I am not just saying this because the name of the skin is called Glory. Love Love Love it! Now There is also some darkish lip glosses that are up for grabs as well. Oh and I almost forgot that hair is from littlebones and is in a gacha over at The Chapter Four Event.

Enjoy and Shop On!






Skin - Pink Acid -Glory Skin - Peach @ The Black Fair!!!!

Eyes - {D.A.} - Shattered - Blind

Eye Shadow & Lipstick - UtopiaH - Seether Make up - blood The Black Fair!!!!

Neck Tattoo - DAPPA - Lotus Tattoo

Hair - little bones. - Two Weeks - No.3 @ The Chapter Four!!!!

Claws -.random.Matter. - Crowley Finger Claws - black

Outfit - Alchemy - Captain Wench - black - Rare @ Fantasy Gacha!!!

Heels - *Reign. - MONARCH Heels - black

No comments:

Post a Comment