Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Princess of Furya

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday! Been so happy these last couple of days, my children in RL will be starting school soon my little munchkin will be in kindergarten! *Cries*

Anyways I have a super sexy look today that I have been rocking for my RP. First up we have the dress is from Whatever, love the sleek design and how it shows off the leg, super sexy one thing I did not like was that there was no demo, I took a chance in buying this dress without trying on a demo. I can say it made for slim slender girls no big booty bitches to wear this dress. Next we have this way super sexy hair from Spellbound, I love this hair it is so pretty the long locks with curls swept to the front. It has the attached head jewelry with hud to change to many other colors. There is another version of this hair with some really cute bangs, so it gives you no bangs and bangs in the pack. Next we have the earring from randommatter love love, I have to go and buy me some mesh Mandala ears because the earrings would not fit right on my normal ears but I gotta say I love these ears. The neck tattoo is from DAPPA it has no appliers for this tattoo so cant wear it with ya boobies, sad face. The hand tattoo is from Idenity Body Shop, now this tattoo of theirs was at a event but I can not for the life of me remember which one. When I do I will come and update it and post a link down in the credits. The eyes are from Suicidal Unborn. Lots of goodies oldies and new stuff. Big thanks to Shirah and Kaster for letting me borrow your thrones. Oh and the shoes are from Reign over at N-Twenty1.

Enjoy and Shop on!!!




Skin - Glam Affair - Cassia - Pink Rose - America

Eye Liner - Glam Affair - Romy Eyes makeup 01

Lip Stick - Glam Affair - Romy Lipstick - Goddess 09

Neck Tattoo - DAPPA - Lotus Tattoo

Eyes - SU! - Scarlet Eyes - Silver&Violet

Hair - +Spellbound+ - Jezebel - blondes New!!!

Armor - *May's Soul* - Muse Armour - Black

Lower Leg Jewelry - . a i s l i n g . - Farranth - black

Earrings - .random.Matter. - Abaddon earrings - black

Finger Claw - .random.Matter. - Crowley Finger Claw - black

Piercings - :Diamante: - Serenade Facial Piercing

Heels - REIGN. - Sabeth Heels - black @ Twenty1!!!

Ears - [MANDALA] - Simple ears

Dress - [whatever] - JL Dress - black New!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment