Friday, November 18, 2011

Little Mermaid

Woo! Another post...crazy I know hehe. Another great new skin from cStar limited. This skin I thought was a bit odd but once I got the skin on I fell in love with it. Oh one more thing cStar made another version of this skin without the octopus on the mouth. But hurry hurry cause these skins are limited edition. I was a little stumped on what to post about for this skin but I figured it out. If your like me and most girls you always secretly wanted to be a mermaid. :) Enjoy and of course SHOP ON!!!!




Skin - cStar Limited - Christiana skin [Tanned] Cleavage Dk Brow

Mermaid - Pacific Sunrise - SEA SHELL MERMAID- Black & Purple

Eyes - Sorry.Asia- Dark Side Eyes-Smoke

Eye lashes - Damned - My perfect eyelashes <3

Tattoo - S (and) P Butterflies Flying Tattoo

Hair - AD - Dive onyx

No comments:

Post a Comment