Monday, April 28, 2014

Slave Girl!!!

Hello Everyone! Been a few days right? Guess I have just been in my own world in SL and RL. I have a new lil sexy look coming straight from a new RP place I am trying out in Rome. Some of the stuff is really a repeat in many of my other post's. What I really want to talk about is the brand new hair from SpellBound! I Love the long curly locks, the wrap that goes around the head is way cute. It has a hud to change the color of the wrap as well as the studs, the hair also comes with a no studs look so if you dont like the studs you can choose to wear that one. Also got a sexy outfit from LUAS that fits perfectly for my little RP role and it's purple!!!

Enjoy and Shop On!!!






Skin - Glam Affair - Romy Skin - America

Make Up - Glam Affair - Dark line - 01/02

Eye Liner - .Pekka. - Metallic under eyeliner - purple

Eyes - {D.A.} - Sinistre eyes - Pain

Armor, Necklace - .Enfant Terrible. - Decor Armor - black

Hair - +Spellbound+ - Journey - blondes New!!!

Outfit - LUAS - Adalind - Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment