Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sexy Succubus!

Well now it has been far to long since I have posted anything. I am sorry for that I have been doing alot of RP in world so that takes up alot of my time now. But I figure if I can come up with these amazing looks for my RP why not show them off for you all. Oh and Happy Hump Day! Here is my sexy succubus. Right off the bat we have a brand new hair from Little Bones this hair along with another hair will be at the kustom 9 event. Oh the Neck tattoo is at a event called The Fantasy Room from a store called Axix. Hopefully with those post many will follow.

Woo! My 300th Post!!!!

Enjoy and Shop On!!!!





Skin - Glam Affair - Mokotana - America Star 01

Neck Tattoo - ::Axix:: - 5th Chakra tattoo Fantasy Room!!!

Eyes - {D.A.} - Shattered - Fallen City

Lip Gloss - Pink Acid - Donut Glazed Lip Gloss - Cherry on Top

Hair - little bones. - Eulogy - blondes @ Kustom9!!!

Hand Tattoo - [M.ink] - Hand Applier Tattoo - Henna Series 2

Leg Tattoo - :: Criss :: - Tattoo Feather and Birds

Ears - [MANDALA] - Fantasy Elf Ears

Hand Dermals - .HW. - Punkture - Mesh hand Dermals

Tail - ~Medusa Neko~ Devil Tail

Horns - {Lemon Tea} - Filum Horns

Armor - [The Forge]  - Daerwen Armor - black

Top - [RA] - Kalina Outfit (Crown included)

Panties - [R3] - Daria Panties - [V3]

Feet - Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female high

Hands - Slink - Elegant

Shoes - High Rize 2.0 - Shoeper - Peeptoe Wedge studded - black

No comments:

Post a Comment