Sunday, March 30, 2014

Birthday Look!!!

Happy Sunday everyone! Today most people just want to relax and chill on a Sunday. But today is different for me today is my 32nd Birthday!!!! And I have the most perfect outfit to strut around SL when I am on for the next day or so. First we have the oh so amazing cat head phones from RO, these will be at the faMESHed event on the 1st of April. Next we have a brand new hair from Truth way cute love the long hair and thick braids. Next a event called Rock Attitude Fair has opened up yesterday. And AVALE has a brand new jacket out at the event and it is way adorable. Also Infected has a couple of brand new tattoos as the event as well but with my jacket I was unable to show off the tattoo so I will show another one of their tattoos I got from the fair but is also available at the main store as well. And lastly again some brand new Lipstick from Pink Acid over at the Fi*Friday event.

Oh I know of a couple of events opening up soon which is faMESHed event and the Cutie Moon Event! Cant wait for both of these events.
Oh one last thing all the poses except the first picture are from Diesel Works!

Enjoy and Shop On!!!!







Skin - Glam Affair - Romy - America @ Skin Fair!!!

Eyeliner - Glam Affair - Dark line - 01/04 @ Skin Fair!!!

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes - Pink

Lipstick - Pink Acid - Dry Slick Lip Balm - Rose @ Fi*Friday

Tattoo - InfecteD - Believe Tattoo

Hands & Feet - Slink - Casual & High Feet

Hair - Truth - Lagertha - light blondes New!!!

Necklace - !TLB - Mood Necklace

Jacket - .:AVALE:. - Karine - Arrosa @ Rock Attitude!!!

Pants - :FY: - Sassy Pants - pack 1

Head Phones - RO - Cat-A-Clsym - black Soon @ faMESHed!!!

Nails - !TLB - Shimmer Slink Nails - hands & feet @ Suicide Dollz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment