Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Golden Elf!!!

Happy Wednesday or Happy Hump Day!!! It's been to long I haven't blogged in forever. Been sucked up in my new kick in SL, Roleplaying! Couple of new and exciting things, first I was accepted to be part of the blogging team for Little Bones. They have some really cute hair styles and hopefully soon I will just a big hair post.

On to the look right, LUAS put out this gorgeous gown it's sleek and sexy goes down the one side to really show off that leg and a nice sexy plunging back side. Comes with necklace, cuffs, belt and a mask. Another great thing is it dose have applier for the boobies and what I actually have my cute azz on. That is what I love about the cute azz I can wear all my mesh items and my azz will not stick thru it. Lastly we have a brand new hair from Magika very cute and sexy love the colors as always.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!






Skin - Glam Affair - Elvi - Europa 01

Eyes - .ID. - Reflection Eyes - Light Green

Eye Shadow - .Pekka. - Shadows in Me

Pore Glitter - ::Modish:: - Face enhancement - Pore Glitter - LaLaz Skin

Ears - [MANDALA] - Fantasy Elf Ears New!!!

Hair - Magika - Never - 01 New!!!

Tiara - (epoque) - Jagged Tiara - Gold

Erulisse Circlet -  Deviance - Erulisse Circlet - The Priestess - Rare

Feet - N-core - Tip Toe Barefeet

Hands - Slink - Elegant

Dress - LUAS - Tarna Ivory (includes belt, cuffs, necklace) New!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment