Saturday, June 8, 2013

Super Nova!!!

Hello my fellow shopping addicts!!! A sexy little number for this post. I Love the hair from LeLutka the shaved head is so very sexy and I Love this hair. Next we have this sexy top from Pink Acid that is available at TDR. Comes in 3 different Patterns and boobie friendly. Next we have some amazing eyes from Dead Apples over at the Arcade. I wants all the colors haha! Lastly I know I talked about this skin from Modish before but I just love it. It was a featured Item at the 100 Block and is now at the Main store. Lots of oldies but goodies for this post hope you all have a good weekend.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!



Skin - ::Modish:: - Iva - Honey

Upper Tattoo - UtopiaH - Drops of Lace Tattoo @ Perfect Wardrobe

Lower Tattoo - UtopiaH - Beautiful Disaster Tattoo

Rings - UtopiaH - Mess Rings - Silver

Eyes - {Dead Apples} - Thunder Eyes - Sky @ The Arcade

Hair - [LeLutka] - Ellie hair - Dark Blonde Roots - IdontBleachRoots

Earrings - [Mandala] - Feather Earrings - White

Eyeliner - MONS - Black eyeliner Series-1  @ Numberology

Nails - Mstyle - EDGE Nails - White

Thong - dl:: - Simple Sexy panties - white

Heels - N-core - Delicious - White

Skirt - *Milk* - My Russian Mini Skirt

Top - ::Pink Acid:: - Long Sleeve Half Tops - Blue @ TDR

No comments:

Post a Comment