Friday, June 14, 2013

Dollie

Happy Friday everyone! Today is the day the Man of Steel comes out and I'm gonna be in line to see that tonight! Cant wait! Anyways a cute and sexy look for today. Modish has this skin over at the Puppet Fair. The face is so adorable and so cute very much like a doll. The bodysuit is from the very talented and awesome Patchwork over at the bewbapalooza event. It's in the gatcha so good luck to you. They have My little pony, care bears and a few others. I was able to get all of them except flutter shy *sad face*. The cute sexy skirt is from HolliPocket over at the WC Monthly event. This skirt was a bit tricky to adjust since it dose not have a re-size script in it you have to stretch it to fit your shape. Lastly the hair from Analog Dog, I said last post that there is a texture on the bangs that you can change as well as the color of this texture. Cute right? And lastly we have some sexy lipstick from Pink Acid which was featured at the 100 Block but should be in the main store now.

Oh and Super good news I got accepted as a blogger for Revolt! So soon I should be pushing out those amazing looks after I go thru everything.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!!





Skin - ::Modish:: - Dollz - Cream @ Puppet Fair

Eyes - .ID. - Gem Eyes - Pink

Hair - AD - meme - winter New!!!

Rings - {me.} - Diva Ring - B&W

Nails - Mstyle - Edge Nails - White

Lipstick - ..::Pink Acid::.. - Renee lips - Dusty Pink

Heels - N-core - DELICIOUS - White

Key - *JaqueMate* - Doll Key Glass Store Closed

Skirt - *HolliPocket* - Bend Me Over Mini - Floral White @ WCM!!

Body Suit - PWH - My Little Pony - Pinkie @ Bewbapalooza!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment