Friday, October 5, 2012

.:SpearSong:. & ::Pink Acid::

Hello my fellow shop o holics! It's Friday time for all the weekend sales and such.Got some cute stuff for ya today. First up with have this cute cute dress from .:SpearSong:.. I Love the design on this dress and the folds on this dress flow so perfectly with your body. Next we have this adorable hair from [elikatira]. I so LOVE the short hair look as well as the long part swooping from the side. Way sexy and way cute. And Finally we have these awesomely amazing boots from ::Pink Acid::. these boots are available at the SWAG Fest which btw is going on now. Comes in 4 amazing colors; which are showed below.

Also this coming week is my vacation and I will be in New Mexico. So no blogging until I come back home.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!





Skin - [ Al Vulo ]  - Livia - black fairy New!!!

Make Up - Flirt - Fuck me red - Lip Stix & Liner

Eyes - .ID. - Creature of the Night v2/Blind

Rings - >>SEXY<< - Butterfly Rings -  Red

Earrings - [7891.] - Xenno Cuff Earrings - G&S

Lashes - [LeLutka] - 2011 lashes/long

Neck tattoo - [Reckless] - Love

Dress - .:SS:. - MESH Floral Zebra Tube Dress New!!!

Hair - [e] - Figure - Black 04 New!!!

Boots - ::Pink Acid:: - Spiked Cobra Boots - Silver <3 New @ Swag Fest!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment