Friday, October 19, 2012

Bad Witch

BOO! Did I scare ya? Prolly not haha! Hello my fellow shopping addicts. Sorry I have not post anything for 2 weeks. First week I was in New Mexico visiting family. And this week well I was just catching up on all the awesome new stuff. A few great things happened this week such as this wonderful hair from Magika and then we have this amazing skin from Modish which is avalible at the Scarry Gacha Fair at depraved Nation. Also Cynful has let out their group gift for October and it's HAWT! Lastly I finally have something from AlterEgo these awesome awesome arm warmers and this incredibly awesome skull mask available only at the SWAG Fest. Again sorry I'm late and enjoy this hot steamy Witch I put together.

Enjoy and Shop On!!!








Skin - ::Modish:: - Avenger - Warlock Gacha Event!!!

Tattoo - .:: Delusions ::. - Sleeve Tattoo - Evils Asylum

Bloody Tears - <porcupine love> - i wanna suck your blood. MUAHAHA

Eyes - .ID. - CONTN v2 - Blind

Lashes - [LeLutka] - 2011 lashes/long

Hair - Magika - Today [03] New!!!

Dress - [Cynful] - T-Dress Spiderweb Lace Black Group Gift!!!

ArmWarmers - :: AlterEgo :: - mesh armwarmers- black New!!!

Mask - :: AlterEgo :: - mesh Face mask - skulls - M New @ Swag Fest!!!

Corset - ::TGIS:: - Corset Piercing~BLKWHT~Black

Boots - Maitreya - Mesh Jazz Boots - black

Gun - *BREACH* USP 1.7


No comments:

Post a Comment