Thursday, April 16, 2015

Relaxing Day!

Happy Thursday Everyone! I am late I know been busy these past few weeks, then my daughter was sick now I am sick. So got a very sexy look for today. First up we have a brand new hair from Exile, love the long locks and the colors for these hair are just awesome I had to buy something to show this hair off other then my normal blonde. Next we have a brand new top from Suicide Girls this can be found over at the 100 block even hosted by Depraved Nation. Comes with a HUD with lots of other colors, fits pretty good. Also at the 100 block is Reign's new sexy heels. Lastly we have a new tattoo from INFECTED. The leg tattoo can be found at the AnyBody event. The chest tattoo is from PMS or Pimp My Shit and it is on MP.

Enjoy and Shop On!






Skin - Glam Affair - Sia - Asia 02

Hair - Exile - Finding You New!!!!

Chest Tattoo - PMS - I heart Henna Tattoo

Leg Tattoo - INFECTED - Absolute Tattoo New @ AnyBody!!

Eyes - IKON - Sovereign eyes - Sky New!!!!

Eyeliner 1 - Moon - Obsession Eyeliner

Eyeliner 2 - >Redbird< - Neon Liners - Pink Store Closed

Top - Suicide Gurls - Mikoto Top New @ 100 Block!!!

Heels - REIGN - Bootycall Pumps - Black New @ 100 Block!!!

Thong - ARISE - Vee String - black

Bracelets - MG - Bangles - Sparkly Pearl Cuffs

Cuffs - *MUKA* - Cuff Love

Claws - .random.Matter. - Crowley Finger Claw

Head Piece - .Pekka. - Maxi Headdress - berry

Hands & Feet - Slink

Body - The Mesh Project


No comments:

Post a Comment